General Election 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Election 2015

Will you be voting on Thursday or not.I will be and decided who I am voting for a few months ago and have not changed my mind.The ones who cannot be bothered usually turn round and say who ever gets in they are all the same,but someone has to be in charge of the country.

Re: General Election 2015

Im not really into politics but ill perobably watch a lot of it on tv.

I know who i dont want in again be even worse if they get in on there own.

We also have our local elections tomorrow too.
    Ive never voted ever.
    Not sure what ill do.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Rumours that it could be a low turnout,havent seen anyone canvassing.We only got leaflets through the door by the postman

Comment

Not sure what to do this year. Last time was difficult due to lack of information. This year got the paperwork to read through but I don't agree fully with everything a party says and after the last 10 years don't really have much faith in any of them. Expect I will vote for a minor no hoper party as a vote of no confidence for the larger ones. That way I don't feel I am throwing my vote away. Bring back the Raving Loonies.

Comment

I am sure there is a country maybe Australia that if you dont vote then you would be fined for not doing so.I mean if it would be introduced here then would the ones doing the % of the parties before the elections.Would they be totally accurate or not.Because all the names of voters on the list when you go to the polling station,are marked off when you show up.At the close of day the lists go back to the local councils.Then they will know how many did not vote

Comment

I saw a sticker in a VW bus back window in the early 70's saying ' don't vote it only encourages them '..... and to this day I've never voted.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
              I am sure there is a country maybe Australia that if you dont vote then you would be fined for not doing so.I mean if it would be introduced here then would the ones doing the % of the parties before the elections.Would they be totally accurate or not.Because all the names of voters on the list when you go to the polling station,are marked off when you show up.At the close of day the lists go back to the local councils.Then they will know how many did not vote

There are a lot of countries where it is compulsory to vote and you are right that Australia is one, in Europe there is Belgium, Luxembourg and Greece

When I come to power it will be compulsory to vote here too
              Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Have only seen UKip van going round canvassing didnt see anyone else.Not even the car with the speakers have been around this time,they usually do but its been relitevely quiet

Comment

Voted!

Comment

Originally posted by themilkman View Post
                    Voted!
                    Apparently there have been queues around the country outside the polling station

Comment

When I saw the Exit Polls at 10pm thurs night I thought well the results are up already may as well go to bed.

SNP killed off labour in Scotland

The number of votes Ukip had and they only got 1 seat

Comment

same here all bad as each other so duna bother only give you wat they want but make sure they take it back other ways sorry to say but who ever would of won they wuna help only init for them selfs never helped me out anyway

Originally posted by fynger View Post
                        I saw a sticker in a VW bus back window in the early 70's saying ' don't vote it only encourages them '..... and to this day I've never voted.
                        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

We could be giving the vote on getting out of europe a lot sooner maybe 2016.I think there could be big changes 5 years of tories on their own.

Comment

Working...
                          X