What have you been watching on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you been watching on youtube

Follyfoot episode first time in 42 years brings back memories,Dora and her horse copper,The Lightning Tree the theme tune great show will be watching more episodes

Re: What have you been watching on youtube

Started watching Grange Hill again, didn't realise how bad the acting was though, it did bring back memories of the late 70's though.

Comment

I have watched 14 episodes of Follyfoot it hs been great to see them again after such a long time

Comment

Just watched Joe Walsh interviews and songs from 1978 & 1987

Comment

Watching Prisoner Cell Block H on youtube at the moment. I remember watching it when it was on the tv .was my favourite program at the time brings memories back. I have also seen the stage production of it as well and that was really good as well. it had a few of the original stars in it

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Comment

FollyFoot Now you mention it Amethyst I remember now. I had forgotten all about it. I do remember Black Beauty of course and also the classic White Horses from Yugoslavia (now Croatia)

Will You Still love Me Tomorrow I have recently watched on You Tube about two girls on the run from Borstal which I haven't seen on tv for years now. Seems to be one of those classic dama's never repeated.
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Eagles concert clips of the early days

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                i have watched 14 episodes of follyfoot it hs been great to see them again after such a long time

yay

Comment

Youtube is great for episodes of old tv shows, everything is up there,the docu' series Men who killed Kennedy is a must see, fascinating stuff.For fans of The prisoner there's a whole load of documentarys featuring interviews with crew members who worked on the series.

Comment

Originally posted by angliaknight View Post
                    Youtube is great for episodes of old tv shows, everything is up there,the docu' series Men who killed Kennedy is a must see, fascinating stuff.For fans of The prisoner there's a whole load of documentarys featuring interviews with crew members who worked on the series.
                    Exactly I watched interviews from Glenn Frey last night that I havent seen before.when the Eagles in 1998 been awarding into the rock and roll of fame 7 of them,Joe Walsh turned up in a brick suit

Comment

David Bowie videos
                      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Been watching Placebo, Rising Damp and 70's football tonight

Comment

Gio Compario adverts.

Comment

One Summer. 5 part drama from 1983.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X