Hair products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair products

Don't know if this is the right place for this post.
    Just recalled a couple of men's hair products - Vitalis and Cossacks hair spray.
    Something of an improvement on Brylcreem and Vaseline hair cream I recall.

Re: Hair products

Depends what look you were going for. I never found Cossack was strong enough at times. Very quickly found Falcon hair spay.2 types red or blue. The red set like concrete. But it was expensive so I started to use good old fashioned methods. Sugar water or soap to hold the ole hair in place. I think I must of used many other hair sprays at times even lady's but never liked the smell as they seemed too overpowering.

Brylcream was ok but never strong enough. There used to be another grease product called black and white that used to come in a tube and was much stronger. No hair gel back then.

Comment

remember Vosene, bristows, silvikrin, products ......and "she's wearing Harmony" ad for ladies hairspray

Comment

Originally posted by old codger View Post
        Don't know if this is the right place for this post.
        Just recalled a couple of men's hair products - Vitalis and Cossacks hair spray.
        Something of an improvement on Brylcreem and Vaseline hair cream I recall.

Wow - you must have a great photographic memory O.P!! Though I admit I wasn't "into" hair products "back in the day" - I could never have recalled these! I'd of thought (if asked that the only main one's I'd have recalled would have been Boots/Superdrug's own products!!

80sChav

Comment

Brillcream

Comment

Working...
          X