Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone answer my questions about 'Elite'?

Default Re: Anyone answer my questions about 'Elite'?

Alternatively it is coming to PS4 soon, which also has No Man's Sky, which despite early problems (although i;ve loved it from the off) is now shaping into the original visualisation of what it was meant to be, and is much more kid friendly for an 8 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletino View Post
    Alternatively it is coming to PS4 soon, which also has No Man's Sky, which despite early problems (although i;ve loved it from the off) is now shaping into the original visualisation of what it was meant to be, and is much more kid friendly for an 8 year old.
    Ah - sorry. I meant the xbox one for my 8yr old. Elite would be for me. He's more into Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions atm.

Great thing about Elite Dangerous is that, every few weeks when you log in, it does an update and you find the developers have added some new functionality - was able to create a surprisingly realistic avatar "me" last time.
    Rumours out there that the Thargoids will make an appearance some time. This has to be quite simply the ultimate space game.