Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Million Dollar Man

Kenner
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Re: Six Million Dollar Man

And will be another one tomorrow lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I still have mine...somewhere...
      Every Friday at our school we could bring some toys in to play with our mates - and show off.
      I had the Batman car and boat, before getting my $6M Man, so brought that in. But a rich pal at school had the Oscar Goldman doll and exploding case.
      Jealous??? Was I!!
      After much begging, I eventually got my Steve Austin.
      Last edited by agfagaevart; 29-06-2015, 13:58.

Comment

This was a great toy i use to love the bionic eye use make the noise to my self as looked through it great retro toy
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Loved mine. You could roll the skin of his arm up and see his bionics. Didn't it come with a crystal radio as well?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

The Six Million Dollar Man was shown on ITV. At about the same time The BBC aired Top Of The Pops. There were numerous disagreements between my uncle and I. I would want to watch TSMDM and he preferred TOTP. We came to a compromise whereby he would view a few songs including The Number One; I would watch most of my show.
            We had one 24" colour CRT tv.

Comment

Originally posted by philfrommancs View Post
              Loved mine. You could roll the skin of his arm up and see his bionics. Didn't it come with a crystal radio as well?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
              Wasn't the bionics in the arm made in clear plastic blocks that would drop out easily once the rubber skin was pulled back?

Comment

Working...
              X