Is this a Harrington jacket ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Harrington jacket ?

...and is that a 'Harrington' Jacket over the 3 star jumper ? - looks like it was one of the two versions of that style of jacket , one was cotton, and one was wool ?
    Anyones memory better please.
    Attached Files

Re: Is this a Harrington jacket ?

No this is a Harrington Jacket

Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

..No that's Brian Clough

Comment

Ha Ha.....yes I know that there is a Harrington jacket like those styles Jay...but the jacket on the lad in the pic had a name and I think it was an early or 'cheaper' version ?

Comment

Originally posted by DSCOMAN View Post
          Ha Ha.....yes I know that there is a Harrington jacket like those styles Jay...but the jacket on the lad in the pic had a name and I think it was an early or 'cheaper' version ?
          Pretty sure there called Lumber Jackets.

Comment

I know what you mean whitewall - No a lumber jacket had sheepskin around collar and was wool tartan type body ? similar to below pic.

This is some sort of 'discount/popular/market' harrington bomber - altho' if the lad has a star jumper he was obviously 'cool'
            Attached Files

Comment

I remember Harrington jackets being black with a tartan inner but maybe that was one of many styles of the jacket
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
              X