I used to really fancy Cagney!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I used to really fancy Cagney!

For me it was Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) and Victoria Principal (Dallas)

Comment

i sure agree with victoria prncipal.

Another 2 are.
      lalla ward from dr who.
      And lizzie sladen from dr who.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Helmet View Post
        Lina Zavaroni - first crush lmao on that Hughie Green show
        Previously my only familiarity with Lena Zavaroni was as Verucca Salt in the film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Other than that I had never heard of her. Recently I was surfing YouTube and came upon some clips of her... and WOW! What a tremendous talent she was! It's such a shame she died at age 35. It boggles the mind what kind of star she could have been. But on the other hand, maybe it's a good thing she's not around to see the Race to the Gutter that today's entertainment scene has truly become.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBC8oJEtENo

And my earliest memory of Sharon Gless was in a 1978 mini-series called The Immigrants. If I remember correctly she was the posh high society girl that the main character marries when he makes it big in America in the early 20th century.

Comment

My top crush was Kate Jackson, (Sabrina in 'Charlie's Angels'). Apparently she was the only classically-trained actor in the show. Poor lady's had a difficult life, several health problems including getting cancer twice and also unable to have children (though she did succesfully adopt a son). She's been married about 3 times, once to a man about 20 years younger than her (though that didn't last any time).
          She remains very beautiful, and does a lot of campaigning work for medical charities. Very anti-Bush as well.

Comment

Working...
          X