Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to really fancy Cagney!

Yep it's true, Sharon Gless was yummy!

Thought she was top totty back in my early teens!

Was never really keen on Lacey tho

Same here Lacey was a bot too mumsy to fancy.

Comment

Same here Sharon Gless was gorgeous in that and tight jeans.

Comment

I was so in love with Martin Shaw in The Professionals and - don't laugh but John Thaw in The Sweeney. Well I was only young!
        Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved and attractive body but rather a skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'Woo Hoo What a Ride

Comment

Agreed Cagney was top notch 80's totty, maybe the fact she could arrest and handcuff you if she wanted has something to do with it !

Comment

Makepeace. From Dempsey & Makepeace. Early crush.

Comment

I fancied Lacey, OMG, and all of Charlies Angels, and Harry Makepeace too.

Comment

me i liked david mccallum in the man from uncle and the invisible man ....must be rereleased soon...

Comment

The Man from UNCLE films are out on DVD

Comment

Was in 'real' love with Dr Mark Bywaters from 'General Hospital' aka Tony Adams when I was knee high to a grasshopper.... then I discovered leather jeans and fell madly in love with Alvin Stardust. Though my mother swore my first love was Val Doonican???????
                    sigpic
                    Mrs Oggy
                    ~~~*~~~*~~~
                    Count your friends amongst the stars....
                    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

oooh matron oh yes sharon gless was an absolute goddess and i wouldnt have minded her slippers under my bed at any time meow

Comment

Sharon is in a new BBC1 thriller, with the guy from Cutting It

Comment

Re: I used to really fancy Cagney!

Lina Zavaroni - first crush lmao on that Hughie Green show

Moved on to Catherine Bach, Daisy from Dukes of Hazard

Now I'm deeply involved in the fantasy world where I sleep with Liz Hurly and Sung Hi-Lee lmfao

Thought Sharon Glass was a bit of a barker but hey what do I know? I also had a thing for Beckie Bondage from Vice Squad
                          Last edited by Dark Helmet; 02-02-2007, 13:16.
                          Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Helmet View Post
                            Lina Zavaroni - first crush lmao on that Hughie Green show

Moved on to Catherine Bach, Daisy from Dukes of Hazard

Now I'm deeply involved in the fantasy world where I sleep with Liz Hurly and Sung Hi-Lee lmfao

Thought Sharon Glass was a bit of a barker but hey what do I know? I also had a thing for Beckie Bondage from Vice Squad
                            hey mate check out my thread on crushes..........and flightful/delightful fancies.......

Comment

yes I used to fancy cagney too.
                              ahh those younger days.

Comment

Working...
                              X