Jumper trends ... when it was hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jumper trends ... when it was hot!

Though I have said "as I have said" now I am off the "Fisherman's look" but liked the tied round the waiste one at mo - which is /are both contary to my 80s and 90s tastes now I think. Willa dd apic of a friend though pulling "look number 1 off"!!

80sChav

Comment

A new trend I see now (not as i can confirm, that it was 80s Orientated) but I bet it was - is tying your Windrunner - like a Bg Strap over your T-Shirt/Polo!!

Does anybody know else of this trend may-be yes? How old it is - say/say it's Origins!!?
      Thanks
      80sChav

Comment

I have always thought that was why they were called sweaters.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

If anybody can help with this new Windrunner trend - I dearly want to try this, but don't know of any other forums to ask in/on!

Thanks,

80sChav

Comment

Who remembers Tank tops? sleeveless jumpers from the 70s with garish patterns on them?....Blurhhh, orrible but great for making goalposts of-course
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
              A new trend I see now (not as i can confirm, that it was 80s Orientated) but I bet it was - is tying your Windrunner - like a Bg Strap over your T-Shirt/Polo!!

Does anybody know else of this trend may-be yes? How old it is - say/say it's Origins!!?
              Thanks
              80sChav
              Not heard of a windrunner Chav
              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                Not heard of a windrunner Chav
                Fair call Tex and thanks too - but though if you asked Mulletino he'll guide you to what one is and I'll bet you know them then, then mate!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                  There seemed to be that fad of tying the things around your waste so they hung over your rear end. Trying to think when it came in, but can certainly remember doing it in the late 70's early 80's as it annoyed the teachers at school. Probably a hang over from the punks or an adaption of the bar towel across the rear sort of thing. Besides I was a lazy kid and if I could find a way of not carrying something I would.

before I go I can also remember tying them around the neck so they hung down the back like a cloak. That Superman look again
                  Yeah we did the 2nd a lot of the time Batty and that was the preffered option along with the Fisherman esq look!!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post

Never really got or liked the more recent fashion of wearing jumpers under a shirt. It's like wearing pants on top of trousers.I'll leave that for superman.
                    Depends on the Jumper I guess and how much you wanted (or still have that desire to show it off) as I do and did Batty. If you want to display it/flaunt your cool Jumper - that is the way mate 9under the Shirt)!!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                    X