• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buses

This is a modern bus designed like a train

I prefer those iconic buses like the Leyland Nationals
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Buses

Bendy buses they are getting rid of them cause they use more fuel than oridnary single buses

Comment

Very true Amethyst plus they are difficult to drive as they are technically articulated trucks
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
        Very true Amethyst plus they are difficult to drive as they are technically articulated trucks
        I dont like them

Comment

Too modern & not very practical
          sigpic

Comment

buses hhhmmmm yea ok if you got use them but if ya stuck behind one on a busy day well might as well put 1hr on ya journey so not my cup of tea
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

WTG Mark lol
              sigpic

Comment

saw one of the old Red double decker buses - with the open entrance at the back (old London type) - being used for wedding guests a few weeks back. Great to see, and I could even see the old Indicater switch - the big orange 'dial' affair in the cab......used to think this was some sort of oil cap

Comment

There is one in Ensbury Park area of Bournemouth that is used for weddings; even a fire engine & dustbin lorry lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    Bendy buses they are getting rid of them cause they use more fuel than oridnary single buses
                    Swansea are withdrawing them soon. They are double manned, driver and conductor. The fuel consumption is appalling. I've been told it's below 5mpg. There is also the fare dodging issue, particularly on a loaded bus.
                    Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
                      Swansea are withdrawing them soon. They are double manned, driver and conductor. The fuel consumption is appalling. I've been told it's below 5mpg. There is also the fare dodging issue, particularly on a loaded bus.
                      The money it cost the council to dig up roads in the first place to make room for them was appaling

Comment

We need trams like we had before like the ones in Blackpool
                        sigpic

Comment

What about school buses? We had these in my comprehensive years...

Panorama Elite III

Attached Files
                          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Baggsy the back seat !

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                              What about school buses? We had these in my comprehensive years...

Panorama Elite III

Marchents of Cheltenham still has one
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X