Cleeve House Adolescent Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleeve House Adolescent Unit

Who out there remembers Cleeve House Adolescent Unit, 3 Horton Road, Gloucester GL1 3PX?

I was there from September '77 until August '78.

I wont name you all (except Andy Cardinal lol) but the nursing staff were:

Pauline Ricahds

Ian Hornby

Kathy Ballard (night staff)

Geoff Dysche who always had his own individual teapot as he found the tea in our catering barrell too weak. His tea was so strong it resembled tar lol

Sherry Faulkner our equivelent to Nurse Cratchett in One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest

To name a very few I can still remember.

So if you have been resident at Cleeve House which is now offices for the area PCT please feel free to pm me for my mobile number. I would post it here but I am sure Heather or HG would delete the thread

Now for the staff aforementioned:

I would love to hear from you lot too

I'm Nick Attwell, probably your most troublesome resident lol I was kicked out August '78 for repeated TWOC's so was sent to Dention Centre & then onto borstal
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

i remember pauline but sherry maybe but it was a long time ago i was there in 1983

ian may have been the scots man
    pauline was alright

Comment

Working...
    X