• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP Cilla Black

I just heard earlier it was a stroke.

hard to believe we wont see her agai
    n.

Been a bad few months with the likes of chris lee going etc.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Still can't believe cilla has gone I was only a child when she started out but I watched blind date and surprise surprise and her personality always shone through. Everyone knew her as a showbiz personality but she was also a devoted wife and mum and her sons must be immensely proud of her. She was an absolute legend and will be missed always RIP Cilla we all love you X

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard somewhere Cilla Black was born Cilla White & it was apparently suggested by her manager to change her surname to Black
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

HER REAL NAME IS Priscilla Maria Veronica White.

I HAD A FEELING CILLA WAS SHORT FOR PRISCILLA.

BUT NEVER KNEW HER LAST NAME WAS WHITE.

SEEN PAUL O GRADY TELL A FEW STORIES AT HER FUNERAL.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Yes she had a good send off from her own town of Liverpool
            A few names at the funeral
            Paul OGrady
            Jimmy Tarbuck
            Tom Jones
            Carol Voderman

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
              I heard somewhere Cilla Black was born Cilla White & it was apparently suggested by her manager to change her surname to Black
              Married name was of course Willis. Bobby lived in the street where I was born and lived in until I was 11.
              My mum and dad liked him, he used to drink in our local pub, my mum nick named him Smiler, as that is what he always did. Smile.
              The street was pulled down a couple of years back for redevelopment, I wonder if anybody saved the brick from the wall where he had carved his initials into it? I can remember that like it was yesterday but, it was many moons ago.
              “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”

Comment

Originally posted by sharon.beech21 View Post
                Still can't believe cilla has gone I was only a child when she started out but I watched blind date and surprise surprise and her personality always shone through. Everyone knew her as a showbiz personality but she was also a devoted wife and mum and her sons must be immensely proud of her. She was an absolute legend and will be missed always RIP Cilla we all love you X

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
                I can not say anything else than what you have said here Sharon. Cilla's warmth on Surprise, Surprise and Blind Date always shined through 101%

I think it is totally fair to say Cilla's virtualy universaly loved as a TV Host, Singer or for whatever reason with any doubts

Comment

Working...
                X