Guess Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess Who

Really enjoyed playing Guess Who, simple and very fun.

Comment

Is it a man?
      No.
      Is she wearing glasses?
      No.
      Does she have blue eyes?
      No.
      Is she wearing a hat?
      No.
      But that's all options exhausted.
      I know, I'm cheating.
      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
      sigpic

Comment

Whoever I played it with would sometimes lie and say no, if I guessed the right thing, how many other games are so cheatable. I know I was a one for hiding the Monopoly money under the cushion
        "Man who catch fly with chopsticks accomplish anything"

Comment

Originally posted by bun View Post
          Whoever I played it with would sometimes lie and say no, if I guessed the right thing, how many other games are so cheatable. I know I was a one for hiding the Monopoly money under the cushion
          The other trick with Monopoly was to be the banker & use all the money there to play with.

One trick with Scrabble is to take more than 7 tiles & hope no-one notices.

Not really a cheat, but something to try playing word games is to play a made up word & hope that it's an obscure real word, & insist someone looks it up in a dictionary. Me & a cousin have both tried this, along with almost every scrabble game featured in a sitcom.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Or wait til someone goes for a pee and nick some of their dosh! Worked for me!! LOL!!
            "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X