Moderators needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators needed

Due to the ever-increasing volume of spam, I am recruiting for 2 or 3 additional moderators who can bin spam and ban spammers.

The forums will be updated in due course with some anti-spam measures but this is going to take quite some time to implement, and time is not something I have a lot of these days!

If you're interested in joining the team, please let me know and I will consider applicants based on the length of their membership and post count.

You may have noticed another moderator has appeared today called Lionelvy. He is actually part of the DYR team.
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Like to put myself forward to be a moderator, love this place and made some good friends too, and reawakened some fun, nice, great memories too.

Comment

Hi all. Yep, one of the DYR team, responsible for putting together the monthly newsletter amongst other things. I'll try to be as even handed and fair as possible with the ol' moderation...

Spammers get no second chances though grrr

Comment

I'm on here most of the day and night so I'd happily mod

Comment

Yeah, some help would be greatly appreciated Plus i love the new Physically remove option thats suddenly appeared when deleating spam threads.
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

i havent been on here long but more than willing to help out if needed

chris

Comment

Did I see a moderators forum pop up yesterday briefly or did I imagine it?

Comment

Nope we've, say us, our own place.

Comment

Re: Moderators needed

I assume Mods are not needed anymore?? as two of us offered but no response. These Spammers come on late at night,which is when I'm online

Comment

Not sure if anymore are needed Daz?

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                      I assume Mods are not needed anymore?? as two of us offered but no response. These Spammers come on late at night,which is when I'm online
                      Sorry for not replying to you two. We have now got 4 moderators who are doing a great job and the recent software update has got rid of a lot of spam so I don't think we need any more moderators right now.

I really appreciate your offer though and you will definitely be considered for any future moderator roles that come up.

Thanks again for your support.
                      Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
                      http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

excellent!

Comment

Goody

Comment

Working...
                          X