Glastonbury 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glastonbury 1995

Did anyone else go to Glastonbury music festival in 1995? I was there and I was very ill the whole weekend. Something to do with drinking some cider that must have been 'off' or something

Re: Glastonbury 1995

I first went to Glastonbury 1984 from Stonehenge with all the hippies

They started off at Stonehenge festival & then carried on to Glastonbury

1984 was the last ever Stonehenge Festival. The following year was The Battle of the Beanfield where the police totally trashed it

This year (2018) Glastonbury festival has been cancelled. Not sure why though
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post

This year (2018) Glastonbury festival has been cancelled. Not sure why though
      I heard it was because the grounds are being refurbished, I remember a few years ago it skipped a year for this reason.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

No, but was there for the 1997 mudfest.

They can't have it every year, the ground would never recover at the scale its at now

Comment

That's it Richard & 60-10. I Googled Glastonbury festival & Michael Eavis said it's cancelled to ground refurbishment
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
          X