Kids TV show help? Burning doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids TV show help? Burning doll

Been going mad trying to find what this is, so I joined this forum.

Just remember a clip of a TV show, would've been late 90s (possible early 2000s tbh) anyway it was two girls, one has a doll that's kind of burned and the other one is all like "hey that's my doll" or something and the girl who has the doll is insisting she didn't want it and then there's a cut scene to the doll being on fire and calling for help?

This has been bugging me for years if anyone has any idea what it could have been from, please help!

Re: Kids TV show help? Burning doll

sounds like tales of the unexpected
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Do you know which episode it would've been? I'm not sure it is as I think it would've been quite a bit after tales of the unexpected's time...

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Hey sorry to bring an old thread back up but this is still driving me crazy trying to find it! Someone must have an idea!

Comment

No sorry I tryin find one my self ive put few mins off each ep to try find out maybe u should do same go on you tube all on and good luck im still looking lol
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I remember a Public Information Film where a doll catches fire after someone drops a match, with a closeup of it's melting face, but that was probably made in the late 1970s - early 80s.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Funnily enough I actually came across that public information film today on my searches! Unfortunately wasn't what I was looking for

I remember it so vividly, it's driving me crazy! The more I think about it the more I feel like it may have been early 2000s...

Comment

Originally posted by Mana View Post
                  Funnily enough I actually came across that public information film today on my searches! Unfortunately wasn't what I was looking for

I remember it so vividly, it's driving me crazy! The more I think about it the more I feel like it may have been early 2000s...

OK it sounded like it could be that.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

the closest thing I've found so far! Unfortunately it's definitely not that though because it doesn't have the girls talking at the beginning.

Comment

Still searching for this

Comment

Working...
                      X