Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dairy Milk

Sacrilege!
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Re: Dairy Milk

Why cant they jut do one with sultanas.

And keep doing the normal one fruit and nut.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Because they can do what they like!
      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Instead of changing messing with current ones adding new stuff too them just make new ones.

Makes more sense to me.

If it aint broke dont fix it.

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
        because they can do what they like!

Comment

The Amazin' Sultana bar!?

In recent years I have become dismayed with Cadbury's chocolate. Swiss chocolate may be expensive but it's worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
            The Amazin' Sultana bar!?

In recent years I have become dismayed with Cadbury's chocolate. Swiss chocolate may be expensive but it's worth the money.
            Cadburys hasnt been the same since the Americans took over,they add more sugar and less cocoa.The best chocolate is swiss or belgium

Aldi do Mosther Roth which is good quality chocolate,we dont touch cadburys anymore

Comment

I hold the impression that Cadbury's chocolate is very much tuned to the mass market British palate and the company has operated on a basis of making money is more important than making high quality chocolate. What I can't work out is whether Cadbury's was largely responsible for the mass market British taste for chocolate today, or whether it reflected the mass market British taste for chocolate in the early 20th century.

Comment

Cadbury's Dairy Milk has always been my favourite chocolate, striking the perfect balance of flavour and just a mild sweetness.

But I hate the new shape, and it seems too sweet and sickly last time I had it (I don't have it often, maybe once every few months, but I was disappointed).

The best era for Dairy Milk was when it was still in a paper wrapper with tin-foil underneath and still in block shape.
                Last edited by Jedi Knight; 09-12-2015, 16:11.

Comment

Cadbury's Dairy Milk is mniami

Comment

HERES THE SEVENTIES WRAPPER PAPER WRAPPER.

Originally posted by Jedi Knight View Post
                    Cadbury's Dairy Milk has always been my favourite chocolate, striking the perfect balance of flavour and just a mild sweetness.

But I hate the new shape, and it seems too sweet and sickly last time I had it (I don't have it often, maybe once every few months, but I was disappointed).

The best era for Dairy Milk was when it was still in a paper wrapper with tin-foil underneath and still in block shape.

Comment

A friend of mine has family in the ROI. She usually brings me back a pile of Irish Cadbury's bars because they get stuff we don't (like Tiffin and Mint Crisp) and they wrap it in foil. Last time she went she came back with a stack of bars for me but now the Irish have gone plastic...:cry:. Plastic wrapped chocolate doesn't taste as good as foil wrapped.

Comment

I remember someone Irish I used to work with bringing Tiffins in to share around.

The Co-op in Marple seemed to have a lot of lesser known Cadbury's bars in the 1990s, things like Old Jamaica which I hadn't heard to before.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
                        X