Unidentified Cheesy Horror Flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified Cheesy Horror Flick

Does anyone remember a movie, I think it might have been a made for T.V. movie, about this guy that gets murdered for a crime he really didn't commit? I think it had something to do with molesting a child, but anyway, he comes back to life as a scarecrow and takes revenge on the guys that killed him. I don't remember any of the actors in it, and it's been bugging me for awhile. Any help...?

Originally posted by Jeff76
    Does anyone remember a movie, I think it might have been a made for T.V. movie, about this guy that gets murdered for a crime he really didn't commit? I think it had something to do with molesting a child, but anyway, he comes back to life as a scarecrow and takes revenge on the guys that killed him. I don't remember any of the actors in it, and it's been bugging me for awhile. Any help...?
    er.. Dark Night of the Scarecrow I think..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082235/

Comment

me too...

BRIAN JONES - this brilliant multi-talented musician who attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to juggle drug use with his musical output, died under questionable circumstances on the...

Comment

can anyone remember around the same time a tv film which i think was called the norlas tapes, about vampires, i can remember both these films being advertised at the same time.

Comment

Working...
        X