nickelodeon puppet show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickelodeon puppet show

ok so dose anyone remember a show that aired on either Nickelodeon or Nickjr, it was a puppet show of sorts revolving around a story told by a Native American gentleman to a turkey puppet in some kind of store? sorry i'm gonna be a detailed as possible, any way the story being told involves a white coyote puppet with a star mark on his right paw who falls from the sky, he meets up with a female fox puppet and a female skunk puppet i believe the skunks name was Pepper? their was a group vultures which where the villains, that's as much details as i can remember it aired in the late 90's to early 2000's tho the show its self may have been a lot older then that.

so dose anyone remember?

Re: nickelodeon puppet show

Originally posted by Gothica View Post
    ok so dose anyone remember a show that aired on either Nickelodeon or Nickjr, it was a puppet show of sorts revolving around a story told by a Native American gentleman to a turkey puppet in some kind of store? sorry i'm gonna be a detailed as possible, any way the story being told involves a white coyote puppet with a star mark on his right paw who falls from the sky, he meets up with a female fox puppet and a female skunk puppet i believe the skunks name was Pepper? their was a group vultures which where the villains, that's as much details as i can remember it aired in the late 90's to early 2000's tho the show its self may have been a lot older then that.

so dose anyone remember?
    slight edit here found someone else who has more details on it

It was in this forest. There was this human(live actor, not a puppet), a turkey and 2 bats. The human tells them stories in each episode about a white coyote, a red fox called Ginger, a crow, a bear(I think he had glasses), and other characters that I don't remember. The villain was this Pteradactyl-like creature called Nefar or something close to that. It aired in the early 00's, but it could have been made in the late 90's. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the name of the show. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Working...
    X