Puma King Tracksuit Bottoms/and Puma King proper style Trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma King Tracksuit Bottoms/and Puma King proper style Trousers

Can any other members recall these 2 types of Trousers - particulary the later ones? I recall the later extremely well due to their "real Trouser Type Material" - though they of course had the Puma King Logo! I think the latter could be equated to posh Jeans of today - like Skinny Jeans!

The Puma King Tracksuit Bottoms in my areas really really became the Tracksuit Bottoms of choice and almost "rivalled" the Puma King Boots I recall as a style item! This would be around 1994-1996 at the very latest (but 1995 I believe being the year the Tracksuit was altered material wise) as I recall (and always will) 1995 being the only year I have been stung by a Wasp (twice in one week too to boot)

Anybody of m age then - late teens/early 20s will I know these Tracksuit Bottoms instantly as "cult Tracksuit Bottoms" and the best-est ever made in that are. I can recall (and totally regret - not going back) upon seeing the later Puma King Tracksuit Bottoms one Tuesday on my local 2nd Hand Market in 2003 - which was quite a time-gap - 7 years after their heyday I always recalled :cry:

It would be good if any other members can recall these great Tracksuit and other trousers that was beyond popular/and at the height of Sports-Fashion years a-head of their time

80sChav

Re: Puma King Tracksuit Bottoms/and Puma King proper style Trousers

I FOUND THESE ONES NINETIES ONES.
    ARE THESE THE ONES U MEAN

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Ace Darren thanks - they do seem to seem like them from how I'm recalling them!!

80sChav

Comment

Went past a sports shop miles from where I lived and saw these boots in the window- I got off bus and went to shop - a pair of Puma King Football boots- bought them with my credit card, pushing me over the limit, and they were a bit too big - BUT JUST HAD TO HAVE THEM as they were so cool.
        Scored with them on their first outing :-)....and just loved them.....but they were too big for my feet.

Comment

Originally posted by DSCOMAN View Post
          Went past a sports shop miles from where I lived and saw these boots in the window- I got off bus and went to shop - a pair of Puma King Football boots- bought them with my credit card, pushing me over the limit, and they were a bit too big - BUT JUST HAD TO HAVE THEM as they were so cool.
          Scored with them on their first outing :-)....and just loved them.....but they were too big for my feet.
          Me too Discoman I would have bought them too - no doubts

The entire Puma King Range oozes class no without a shadow of doubt

I have looked at your image Darren and yes- these are the 1996 version I am 985 sure/certain of - a great find indeed you have found for the image! Thanks

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

If i had Million pound or could raise a Million I'd buy these Trakkies like a flash - even if it meant having no other money to spend on other items I'd buy that week!

I so regret my chance 7 /8 Years later in 2003 when I had a 100% chance/option to re-buy these Trakkies!

80sChav

Comment

Can anybody recall the ones made in Trouser Style Material too!?

Cor phew the 1990s we had the lot re;, Clothes Fashion and style ........ put simply what a time it was to be amongst such trends and even emerging ones too

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by DSCOMAN View Post

I thought you meant the Trakkies for a mo here Discoman, but regards the Puma King Boots - pUma had an aextensive range of Sportswear in the 90s and their King Range matched any other good qaulity Sportswear. Their Puma King Boots equalled Predadators (or they did at my school's and college where we had Rugby and Football) , but hand on heart I can easily all the King Range was IT! I

If anyone can recall their cord-aroy type Trousers (or Cord-ish that'd be also good to recall such memories)

I think that the only Honour to stock these belonged to "as up coming as it was down-falling All Sports Sports shop Chain" Chain that monopolised the Manchester Area in general with about 30 shops in it's mid 90s Halcyon Hey Days!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                X