What ANNOYED you today ?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What ANNOYED you today ?!??

While definitely not on the same level as litigious criminals, I looked everywhere and can't find my keys this morning!

Comment

Things that seem to vanish for a while & eventually turn up in a place you never expected can be very annoying.

I'm sure a ghost follows me round sometimes.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
        Only if you are a sucker for the tabloids.
        Or not deluded

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
          Things that seem to vanish for a while & eventually turn up in a place you never expected can be very annoying.I'm sure a ghost follows me round sometimes.
          I went out to eat the night before and it turns out I had left my keys at the restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
            I went out to eat the night before and it turns out I had left my keys at the restaurant.
            A senior moment

Comment

What President Obama said today about if the UK leaves the Eu.Its none of your buisness stop dictating.

Comment

Shipping tape that sticks to the roll.
                (and practically everything else except what it's supposed to stick to!)

Comment

Too too much to mention really - that can be deemed either trivial and personal.

Never a day goes by for me like today without people charging past you on Buses and Trains (as was the later today) as a prime example of thing from today for me!

80sChav

Comment

Shipping tape that sticks to the roll.
                    (and practically everything else except what it's supposed to stick to!)
                    What about those damn sticky price labels on items that just don't rub/ scrub off. !!!

Comment

Ahhhhh . We take BOTH sets of car keys out with us everywhere . ( each set has a house key ) .

Comment

Anyone recall the crazy Scandinavian guy who slaughtered those 77 youngsters a few years ago ??

The court has ruled that by keeping him apart from the other prisoners for long periods of time , the government has violated his human rights !!

A court ruled on Wednesday April 20, 2016 that Breivik's human rights have been violated during his imprisonment for terrorism and mass murder .

The world has gone fecking crazy - I swear .

I'd have voted to put him down the day he was caught -end of .

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                          Too too much to mention really - that can be deemed either trivial and personal.

Never a day goes by for me like today without people charging past you on Buses and Trains (as was the later today) as a prime example of thing from today for me!

80sChav
                          Years ago I was on a bus when a person with the worst body odor got on. It was so bad that it was making my eyes water and giving me a headache. I could still smell him even when I moved to the back of the bus and his stench remained even after he got off a couple of stops later.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                            Anyone recall the crazy Scandinavian guy who slaughtered those 77 youngsters a few years ago ??

The court has ruled that by keeping him apart from the other prisoners for long periods of time , the government has violated his human rights !!

A court ruled on Wednesday April 20, 2016 that Breivik's human rights have been violated during his imprisonment for terrorism and mass murder .

He had the gall to do that natzi salute.Its a pity that policeman didnt shoot him on the spot.The world has gone mad on human rights

Comment

Years ago I was on a bus when a person with the worst body odor got on. It was so bad that it was making my eyes water and giving me a headache. I could still smell him even when I moved to the back of the bus and his stench remained even after he got off a couple of stops later.

This is actually a common problem. It makes me mad, when in this day and age, soap/shower gel and deodorant can be had for a £1. Even washing powder for clothes is now relatively cheap.
                              Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post

How ironic that the ruling in Breivik's favor was handed down on Hitler's birthday.

Comment

Working...
                                X