Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What ANNOYED you today ?!??

Originally posted by marc View Post
    This is actually a common problem. It makes me mad, when in this day and age, soap/shower gel and deodorant can be had for a £1. Even washing powder for clothes is now relatively cheap.
    This couple that go shopping in Morrisons always smell of smoke body odour and they always wear the same clothes,they make you heave.There is no excuses these days to keep yourself clean and fresh

Comment

When I was shopping recently I could smell something a bit off, at first I thought it was some of the gardening supplies on display by the tills, but realised it was the woman next to me in the queue.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Fire drill at work on the coldest day of the year!

Speak to me, feet! Speak to me!
        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Now I can't stand it when I occasionally hear someone talk in the third person BUT there's a guy on another forum I frequent who regulating WRITES / TYPES in the third person !

It drives me to distraction !

Comment

People who string you along instead of coming out and saying at the outset that they can't or won't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
              Now I can't stand it when I occasionally hear someone talk in the third person BUT there's a guy on another forum I frequent who regulating WRITES / TYPES in the third person !

It drives me to distraction !
              Richard1978 (sorry!) was reading something about this recently, it's ok when done for effect, especially if a character is childish / vain / crazy (sometimes all 3 at once!) but sounds just odd at other times.

3rd person instead of 2nd person is also a little weird.

My Mum never liked anyone using me instead of I, which one of my friends had a habit of doing for effect.

Here's a link for Zincubus http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rdPersonPerson

Comment

That Scandinavion head-case who ran amok randomly shooting all those poor teenagers a few years ago has supposedly WON a massive amount of compensation off the authorities as he's been kept apart from his fellow inmates and it's a breach of his human rights !!

20 Apr 2016 - Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has won a human rights case against the Norwegian state. The court upheld hisn claim that some of his treatment amounted to "inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
                He has another case going where he's claimed that prison life has permanently damaged his brain ....

Finally .....despite killing dozens and dozens on innocent young people down and never showing any remorse whatsoever - he's recently won a place at Oslo University which he apparently attends one day a week !!!

It's a fecking crazy world imho

Comment

How about the one legged Albanian posing as a Kosovan to get into the Uk he was a criminal in his own country,living in a 4 bedroom detached house in good old blighty,having £2,000 benefits a month,so much for CAMERONS HAVING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.We dont own anybody anything from Eastern Europe coming here putting pressure on housing,hospitals,schools etc at the tax payers expense it really annoys me how they get away with it.Vote out before this country is doomed

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    How about the one legged Albanian posing as a Kosovan to get into the Uk he was a criminal in his own country,living in a 4 bedroom detached house in good old blighty,having £2,000 benefits a month,so much for CAMERONS HAVING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.We dont own anybody anything from Eastern Europe coming here putting pressure on housing,hospitals,schools etc at the tax payers expense it really annoys me how they get away with it.Vote out before this country is doomed
                    In some parts they are fitting in nicely by doing what the locals are!

Comment

Feeling tired and sluggish even though you hadn't done very much that day.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                        Feeling tired and sluggish even though you hadn't done very much that day.
                        I felt like that on monday I was like a flat bottle of pop with no fizz at all

Comment

Our U.K. border control department - in charge of guarding and protecting our British waters has just THREE dedicated boats at their disposal ..... Shakes head in disbelief ...

It could only happen here !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                            Our U.K. border control department - in charge of guarding and protecting our British waters has just THREE dedicated boats at their disposal ..... Shakes head in disbelief ...

It could only happen here !!!!!!
                            And Cameron said in one of his speaches our boders are secure,its a joke.I hope we vote out and wins in the referendum and do have points system.where people can support themselves and no more spoungers getting in putting a further strain on public services,CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

Comment

My shoes broke on the wettest day of the year!!!
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                                My shoes broke on the wettest day of the year!!!
                                You should have been wearing wellies

Comment

Working...
                                X