What ANNOYED you today ?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What ANNOYED you today ?!??

Nearly got into a fight last night! Some knuckle-dragger objected to me taking pictures of trees near where I used to live...
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Reading the mail on line all the week its about Angelia & Bradd split up who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
        Hearing that guy on trial , admitting that he kidnapped the girl , stripped her , beat her and viciously raped her .....but denies killing her ...

So she died accidentally then? Murder is murder so life without parole or if in US the electric chair (or whatever method is used nowadays)

Talking of capital punishment, UK politician Michael Portillo went to the US on a BBC documentary to find the most humane form of execution. He found apoxia to be that answer. I am sure relatives of murdered people; especially those victims who have been subjected to brutal rape & torture would want the perpetuator to die in a similar way. I agree. As it says in the bible "an eye for an eye, a tooth for tooth"
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          Reading the mail on line all the week its about Angelia & Bradd split up who cares
          It's the Mail what do you expect?!
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

indeed.
            I felt the same about mary berry quitting that bake off show cause its moving to c4.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            reading the mail on line all the week its about angelia & bradd split up who cares
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
              indeed.
              I felt the same about mary berry quitting that bake off show cause its moving to c4.
              I know

Comment

The message is still not getting across with drivers using their phones behind the wheel.I saw this woman yesterday must have been in her late sixties,trying to park whilst talking on her phone and reversing too

Comment

Wallpapering around a window ggggrrrr nightmare
                  THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                    Wallpapering around a window ggggrrrr nightmare
                    Fun and games

Comment

heard that the icelandic goverment are thinking of suing iceland the frozen food place.

Why cause there country has the same name as that food company.

Its more of a why whats the point.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Has Kerry Katona been stirring up trouble there?
                        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

14 Illegals inside an Aunt Bessies frozen lorry found on M25,just saw pics all young men again.Every lorry should be checked at border control this is ridiculous.How easy it is for terrorists to get in.All housing and handouts should be stopped it cannot go on

Comment

Working...
                          X