Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old cigarettes

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
    You often see kids stood outside 'corner' shops/7-11's, handing their money to people going in asking if they will get some cigarettes for them.

Not many people know that buying cigarettes for minors carries a fine for aiding & abetting the kids to smoke illegally

Not that I've ever heard of anyone being fined

For me I go in for them, because if I don't get the cigarettes for the kids someone else will
    I've not had that happen to me, but I remember someone asked me to buy them an ex-rental video at Blockbusters because they were too young for the rating, & once to take some jewellery into one fo those Cash For Gold places.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I don't like to say no

So I do go in for them
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by watty01 View Post
        The old Embassy coupons had wise phrases like:

If you do smoke

Inhale less and leave a longer stub
        They were called Focus Points back in the 90s, and i collected them. I used to smoke Regal and Embassy cigs. Packed in smoking now, best thing i did.

Comment

Working...
        X