X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help wanted

Hi there

Can anybody possibly help

After watching a programme on UK tv about 80s life, celebs showed there kids the kind of toys and gadgets that they had as kids after the baffled kids give up on them there parents explained there usage one of the products used was Crossfire. Whist watching this programme it got me thinking about a toy that i had as a kid that was made in the very late 80 or very early 90 sorry cannot remember witch.

The toy that i am thinking off maybe made by Milton Bradley and consisted of a grey coloured outer with a piece of cardboard with a space motive on it, the main gist of the game was similar to crossfire but the playing piece was a silver coloured spinning top made of aluminium that was attached to the side of the playing field by the means of a red plastic arm that attached the playing piece to a gyro powered mechanism, this mechanism was powered by the means of a red arm piece. After turning the arm piece the required amount of turns the player then depressed a button next to the handle that then detached the playing piece on to the playing area, the game then turned into a game of ice hockey as such as the aim of the game was to use the attached slider and guide the out of control in your opponents goal area and keep it out of yours.

If anybody can help with the naming of this toy external gratitude and kudos will be yours.

Many Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Aaron Mellor

help wanted

Enjoy ....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...mpany_products

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mi...w=1024&bih=649
    Last edited by Zincubus; 10-04-2016, 22:31. Reason: ed

Comment

Re: help wanted

Sounds like Space Attack!, which was made by Action GT, at least mine was.

Some of their products seem to have been made by other companies later, such as Perfaction & Mr Pop.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

thank you richard1978

you sir are a god send and my eternal gratitude is yours for now and forever, this has been driving me mad for nearly a fortnight again thank you very much.

Comment

Thanks I knew what you were looking for from your description almost immediately.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
          X