Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with earlry 70s advert

Hi,

Can anyone remember an advert in the early 70s that consisted of a cowboy/sheriff sitting in a rocking chair eating something I can’t remember (I think it was Malteesers but not 100% SURE) then these rustlers /outlaw come along
    looking for this product he hits another rocking chair with lasso and the jail gate door closes in on the outlaws then he tips his hat to the camera with the product. Having a bit of a friendly argument on the product, I think it's Malteesers and
    My colleague says it isn't but he also can’t remember .We have also tried to find the advert on you tube has anyone managed to find it does it exist or am I going mad!!??. Anyone out there please help end the feud at work lol.

Re: Help with earlry 70s advert

Pretty much all my ideas have been exhausted in the previous years threads on the same topic, Toffo, Wagon Wheels, Texan Bars, Ranchero Crisps etc...

Comment

Texan bar

Comment

I know this is an old post resurrected but I have searched for the same advert for years. It is definitely maltesers but time have tried in vain to find it myself. Your description of the ad is spot on and I recall the sherrif also knocks a horseshoe off the veranda handrail which is attached to a rope & continues the mousetrap scenario and eventually catches the posse who end up in jail with "their boy". Maybe we should contact Maltesers!!

Comment

That's it your right mouse trap scenario is spot on absolutely amazed someone else remembers yet no advert anywhere to be found more likely it was junked great advert thought.

Comment

Working...
          X