• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lemonade/fizzy drinks pictures.

anyone heard of this ?

Attached Files

Comment

According to the old version of TV Cream Squirt was a version of Quatro, & didn't last that long.

It also mentioned you can see Paula Yates holding a can of it in the original Feed The World video.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

MADE BY BARR MAKERS OF IRN BRU.

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post

I love how it has no Tartrazine as a plus point but Sunset Yellow is almost as bad as Tartrazine. Sunset Yellow is an artificial colour. Lying bastads.

Comment

Originally posted by trip2themoon View Post
              I love how it has no Tartrazine as a plus point but Sunset Yellow is almost as bad as Tartrazine. Sunset Yellow is an artificial colour. Lying bastads.
              Even worse, for me anyway, is the strip at the base of the can that proclaims "Free From Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners".
              I can't drink Tizer any more, because of the sweeteners that are in it these days, not good for you & tastes horrible.
              Same for Vimto, Dr Pepper, & pratically everything else.
              I sometimes buy US imports, but they tend to have high fructose corn syrup, or similar, which is also not good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
                Even worse, for me anyway, is the strip at the base of the can that proclaims "Free From Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners".
                I can't drink Tizer any more, because of the sweeteners that are in it these days, not good for you & tastes horrible.
                Same for Vimto, Dr Pepper, & pratically everything else.
                I sometimes buy US imports, but they tend to have high fructose corn syrup, or similar, which is also not good at all.

Robinsons is another scumbag company who proclaims "free from artificial colours and preservatives" but all of their no added sugar pish contains Aspertame. It really pisses me off that my sister feeds my niece and nephew those poisonous Fruit Shoots (more like Fruit Shites).

I've heard that we get better Coke than they Yanks because our Coke has actual sugar in it rather than that corn-syrup ****.

LOL, can't believe the swear filter filters the See Are Ay Pee word. FFS that's not really a swear.
                Last edited by trip2themoon; 23-07-2016, 16:53.

Comment

Originally posted by trip2themoon View Post
                  Robinsons is another scumbag company who proclaims "free from artificial colours and preservatives" but all of their no added sugar pish contains Aspertame. It really pisses me off that my sister feeds my niece and nephew those poisonous Fruit Shoots (more like Fruit Shites).

I've heard that we get better Coke than they Yanks because our Coke has actual sugar in it rather than that corn-syrup ****.

LOL, can't believe the swear filter filters the See Are Ay Pee word. FFS that's not really a swear.
                  Corn Syrup is more or less a waste product in the USA so drinks companies use it instead of sugar.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Squirt has been on sale in the states since 1938 and is still available now. It was briefly available in the UK in the early 80's and was canned by CC Soft Drinks.... which is actually Coca-Cola Soft Drinks of Sunbury

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This looks and sounds nice to me.
                        Love anything citrus.

Originally posted by dave View Post
                        squirt has been on sale in the states since 1938 and is still available now. It was briefly available in the uk in the early 80's and was canned by cc soft drinks.... Which is actually coca-cola soft drinks of sunbury

Comment

Seeing these posts brought back memories of the Corona drinks TV ads.............

C'mon C'mon you guys, I wanna see you Fizz! Fizz! Fizz!........................Easy to get into Cherryade? Are ya kiddin'!

The Voiceover for the Corona "Every Bubble's passed it's Fizzical" ad campaign was based on the Phil Silvers character of Sgt. Bilko.

Me & my mates used to practice the voice constantly in an attempt to get it just right.

Always had to laugh with my Indian work colleague Raj, needless to say he could never get it 100%.

Gam
                          Last edited by gamerouche; 14-03-2017, 23:54. Reason: corrected grammar

Comment

80s Lucozade can
                            Heather

Comment

Working...
                            X