Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBBC Memories

I'm new to this forum so first I'd like to say hello to everyone

I, like everybody here love nostalgia and find myself liking Facebook pages that delve into the past. One I found recently was CITV memories and being a child of the 90s I was a massive CITV junkie so thats fun to follow. However, there isn't a similar one for CBBC so I recently made one. It would be brilliant if you guys could like it as I'm wanting it to be really good without any annoying and bizzare unrelated posts that we sadly all the time. Just type in CBBC memories in the FB search bar, click like and I will see you there!

Re: CBBC Memories

I loved cbbc with philip schofield gordon the gopher lol so many amazing tv shows grange hill and tons of others.
    I loved both cbbc and citv impossible to say which was best.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I tended to watch CBBC most in the Broom cupboard era, unless something boring was on, or CITV had something on I wanted to see.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

You felt the shows where better in that era or you preferred the presenters and gordon.

Most famous broom cupboard ever.

Originally posted by richard1978 View Post
        i tended to watch cbbc most in the broom cupboard era, unless something boring was on, or citv had something on i wanted to see.

Comment

Used to watch it after school. Trap Door was a fave.

Comment

i loved the broom cupboard era of the 80s and early 90s, so many great cartoons, faves included Around the World with Willy Fog, Superted, Dogtanian, Popeye, and many more.

Comment

https://youtu.be/11fWYOLmQns

Originally posted by Moondog View Post
              i loved the broom cupboard era of the 80s and early 90s, so many great cartoons, faves included Around the World with Willy Fog, Superted, Dogtanian, Popeye, and many more.

Comment

Working...
              X