Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi guys, it's great to be here. I found this place as I'm currently on a retro vibe concerning toys. My sis has had a gorgeous little girl and I'm trying to buy her all the toys I loved as a kid. Me and sis would love her to have the classics rather than just modern stuff.

This is such an interesting website. My other interests are mainly Ancient Egypt and Formula 1.

I want to say sorry to the people in charge here as I've tried to make a post and didn't notice that posts have to be checked before being shown, and I've tried to post it twice duh!

Feel free to say hello any time.

Re: Newbie here

Hi Caroline. Welcome to DYR. I've been through and approved all your posts for you.
    Apologies the filter does seem to be a little over zealous these days! Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Heather

Comment

hi caroline.

Comment

welcome

i think you will like it here ...... we're not a bad bunch
        Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

welcome to you caroline youll love it here.

Hawkins bazaar is a cool place to buy retro stuff from.

Were a lovely bunch of boys ad girls here i promise.

i love those 2 things as well.

Originally posted by carolinew6uh2 View Post
          hi guys, it's great to be here. I found this place as i'm currently on a retro vibe concerning toys. My sis has had a gorgeous little girl and i'm trying to buy her all the toys i loved as a kid. Me and sis would love her to have the classics rather than just modern stuff.

This is such an interesting website. My other interests are mainly ancient egypt and formula 1.

I want to say sorry to the people in charge here as i've tried to make a post and didn't notice that posts have to be checked before being shown, and i've tried to post it twice duh!

Feel free to say hello any time.

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Welcome to DYR Caroline

I'm sure you're going to love it here
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
            X