Banks dissapearing from High Streets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks dissapearing from High Streets

Lloyds have announced more job losses 200 branches are expected to go by the end of 2017

Technology on line banking smart phones are to blame in the future there will be nothing left like libraries.

I said to my husband what happens when sites start crashing no so clever then, also smart phones can be hacked if using it for banking

Re: Banks dissapearing from High Streets

I use libraries a lot for using the internet.

Too many things can be done online which is not good in case theres a crash.

Ive money but never use banks to keep it in.
    Thing is if you have a certain amount in the bank and something goes wrong u can lose the lot.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

If your not careful you could be hacked if using your smart phones for banking

Comment

Santander here in Christchurch have two branches on the high street opposite each other Why? I asked them but who I asked did not know why
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
          Santander here in Christchurch have two branches on the high street opposite each other Why? I asked them but who I asked did not know why
          Maybe they will be for the chop next

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
            Possibly one used to be something like A&L, which Santander bought and rebranded...?
            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
            X