Thread: School Sex Education Slide Show 1970-71 Where do Babies Come From?

Default School Sex Education Slide Show 1970-71 Where do Babies Come From?

Sex Education in 1970-71 was a slide show of hand-drawn pictures of 'Mummys and Daddys'. I think it was called 'How Babies are Made" or similar. I'd have been 10.
    I still don't know the answer.

In my 50s today it sounds ever so quaint, I'm sure I'd smile to see it again.
    I've looked on Youtube to see what it was I saw back then. I have searched and I think this is a still. Not sure. Anyone confirm?

Anyone know how to see the whole thing?

I've seen this:
    http://1971secretsecretarybbc.blogspot.co.uk/
    Which i think is a TV programme and hence the still. What I saw was a slide-show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhereDoBabies.jpg  

Default Re: School Sex Education Slide Show 1970-71 Where do Babies Come From?

I just remember in sex ed we were shown to rabbits bonking. Most of us lads in the class I was in learnt more from Jaquie behind the bike shed lol

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Default Re: School Sex Education Slide Show 1970-71 Where do Babies Come From?

Quote Originally Posted by Twocky61 View Post
    I just remember in sex ed we were shown to rabbits bonking. Most of us lads in the class I was in learnt more from Jaquie behind the bike shed lol
    For us it was Kathleen or Judith. We were all about 9-10. It was always their idea too!

No, this was a slide-show I recall being herded together to be shown in the 'projector-room' in school. I recall it as very er... medical. Illustatrations I think. About as far away from getting any real clue as possible
    I'm sure I'd gaffaw at it now, but would love to see what I saw back then.
    Last edited by wherewasI; 14-08-2016 at 09:05.