Hardest computer games you played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bastyan
    That will be WoW Classic. At the end of Sept. I started to pass the Ny'alotha raid in WoW Classic. I don't know how you can actually go through it on your own. It's very difficult. In the raid you need to fight 12 bosses and defeat N'zoth. I decided to take the help of a team of gamers and bought Visions of N'zoth carry. I hope that the veil will be destroyed and concepts and nightmares brought to the world as we know it.
    Confirm WoW Classiс was one of the hardest games I have ever played. I remember I spent tons of time trying to defeat the 12 bosses of Nyalotha and eventually did it. I was on cloud #9 after that

Comment

Recently finished Bard's Tale IV Director's Cut on Xbox One.
      Overall it was quite an enjoyable old-school D&D-style game, but one mission near the end is almost impossible and ruined the experience for me.
      You travel to an isolated island, have to explore some ruins and save a king, which I accomplished after a couple of days of grind.
      When though you try to leave the stronghold, you are ambushed by a virtually invincible enemy.
      If you hadn't selected the optimum team for this particular enemy before starting the mission (which I hadn't), then it is impossible to succeed.
      My only option was to abandon hours of gameplay and go back to a previous save so I could continue with the main quest.
      That is really, really bad game design.

Comment

I recently did a nostalgia tour of old Spectrum games - we were so mesmerised by them at the time - and they are sooooo annoying! Almost impossible.

Comment

Those who had a speccy might remember Jack and the Beanstalk. Pure hell and I think it wanted you to be pixel perfect when moving/jumping.
          like others, I got bored of the megagames (Elite, Dun Darach etc), if Robin Candy didnt have a map or a few POKE's to offer - that was me gone....

Comment

It was Terminator. The game was also known for its difficulty, making it a challenge for players of that time. "Terminator" on Sega left its mark in the history of video games as one of the early attempts to adapt blockbuster movies into the world of gaming, and it continues to evoke nostalgia among fans of classic games and movie enthusiasts. But now I prefer sport bet. It is often not easy, but it is like Termintaor and brings me a little bit of pleasant emotions and excitement.
            Last edited by Semuel; 01-09-2023, 07:48.

Comment

Working...
            X