Hair styles you've had???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair styles you've had???

Ok over the years there has been so many hair styles, did you ever support your favourite pop singer, sports hero , t.v stars Hair Do's??
    If so I think photographic evidence is a must!

I have no photo sorry, but I did have a poodle perm, followed by a spiral one.Also had highlights and low lights.
    My brother had a mullet for years!
    Heather

Re: Hair styles you've had???

In the days when i had hair, it was skinned, bleached and crew cut..... Nowadays its an all over number one

Comment

i rememeber everyone (boys) having a bleeched tail, about 4 inches long.
      by the time i grew mine it was out of fashion lol

Comment

Circa 1990..still got the hair,but greying fast

Comment

Mohawk in the early eighties well 3 actually, 1 green one down the middle and 2 pink ones from the sides lmao
          dyed it red, white and blue for the world cup in 1990
          A bit more reasonable now with a mullet
          Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

My entire head seems to be a minefield of crowns so any length and style together was never possible ( tho I tried a mullet in the 80s ). And I couldn't afford to have a kept-short no.2 all-over 'til now. When I'm happy to have hair at all.
            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Rod Stewart style in the 70's, then suede head,a perm in the 80's (big mistake) the remainder being middle parting
              The eyes have it!
              sigpic

Comment

A succession of dodgy home perms with some awful high-lights that ended up 2 or 3 colours. And I seem to remember a liking for wet look gel. And scrunchies.... we used to make them ourselves.. very badly!
                If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Lol I remember the scruches and Banana clips!
                  Heather

Comment

I had my hair like Phil Oakey (Human League) for a while until I got flattend in a rugby match cos I could'nt see where I was going.

What about in 80's being the perfect gentleman and walkin your girlfriend home at the end of the night (only because of the amount of haispray she had on trapped your hand in her hair like a piece of flypaper) lol

Comment

Mostly i had quite long hair then in the early nineties I had it short but with a long bit left right at the start of the hair line at the back so's a very thin pony tail was left. Nowdays a No1 all over as it's quick & I can do it myself so it don't cost owt & there aint alot to trim
                      sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

i think my hair is a different colour each year, now its just a birds nest
                        sigpic

Comment

lol spiked with blonde highlights then grew it and had a perm loved it lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Through school until early 20's Side parting - couple of attempts with blonde flix..... Since then each short or No1 all over ( By Design NOT default!! LOL)

Comment

I recall with horror unfaded the distant memory of my mother having my bum length hair cut.... then permed.... then 'granny set' when I was 11.
                              I refused to go out of the house and had to be literally dragged screaming into the car for school.
                              I stuck it for an hour then took scissors into the loos at playtime and hacked it even shorter. It looked abysmal but at least the 'Granny Set' was gone.
                              Even the whalloping I got when she got home that night wasnt as bad as the vision of hell I had seen that morning in the mirror.
                              sigpic
                              Mrs Oggy
                              ~~~*~~~*~~~
                              Count your friends amongst the stars....
                              And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Working...
                              X