Your childhood home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your childhood home

My mom & dad still live in my childhood home and I only live a couple of doors away so I get to visit it quite often.

Comment

Re: Your childhood home

Originally posted by darren View Post
      I assume the area you live in is a quiet area wirh good neighbours around you.
      People whove known you since you where a kid.
      It's not a bad area and pretty quiet, plus it is on the very edge of a large forest and heathland area--we are literally 10 seconds from that area. Our neighbours from when I was a child have either died or moved away, but our next-door neighbours have lived there for 35 years and we get on extremely well with them, which has to be a big consideration when you are thinking of moving to a new house. The memories are also very strong for me here, and I have an emotional bond with the house. It has kept me safe and secure for 50+ years and has required remarkably little upkeep in return. All my pets are buried in our garden, including our dog, who was my constant friend, companion and protector for 13 years. With all these bonds, I simply cannot imagine, nor would consider, living anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
      X