Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesmar Doll

Hi.

I have a Jesmar doll. She has Jesmar written on her dress and it says Jesmar ©1989 on her neck. Her label says Jesmar S.A. This appears to be the company so not sure if Jesmar is the dolls name or not.

She is meant to walk and talk (battery operated) and she has small discs that have songs on which she sings. Mine talks, but not managed to get her to walk so something obviously isn't working quite right.

Does anyone recognise this doll?

Tried searching online and found older dolls that walk and talk and similar dolls but not this exact one. I'm just curious what her name is, how many discs she originally came with and an idea of what she's worth.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Jesmar Doll

Looks like a walk 'n talk

they did various named dolls in that line
    Last edited by sixtyten; 07-11-2016, 22:37.

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
      Looks like a walk 'n talk

they did various named dolls in that line
      Thanks! Looked that up, but could only find one similar doll and that's from the 70s (Gladys).

I find some more results for Jesmar when searching in Spanish, but none the same.

Comment

I had one almost the same however her walk wasn't battery operated you pressed down on her shoulders to work her legs.
        https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...ht=record+doll
        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
          I had one almost the same however her walk wasn't battery operated you pressed down on her shoulders to work her legs.
          https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...ht=record+doll
          Ah yeah, very similar. Seems like many similar dolls were made in various countries, all with different names.

Comment

My sister had the Jesmar doll & I used to play with it (Surprising I didn't become gay or wanted to be TG lol)
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
              My sister had the Jesmar doll & I used to play with it
              Was it the same doll as mine or slightly different? Any chance you remember its name?

Comment

EIGHTIES JESMAR DOLL

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                  EIGHTIES JESMAR DOLL
                  She looks very similar. Dressed completely different though.

Comment

Same as yours FlyOnTheWall
                    sigpic
                    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
                      Same as yours FlyOnTheWall
                      Cool

I really wish I could remember her name. I can remember the name of so many other toys, but sadly not hers. Yet to see any the exact same online.

Comment

Working...
                      X