Rip Liz Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Liz Smith

I have just found out the sad news that Liz Smith, who was possibly most famous for playing Nana in The Royale Family amongst other parts on TV passed away 2 days since on Xmas Eve aged 95 years old. I am just beginning to really hate 2016 - what with George Michael passing away and everyone else who has passed away too. I can not wait to bid 2016 farewell on Saturday, knowing what I know about how all it has been so terrible with all the people passing away who have

Rip Liz Smith

Re: Rip Liz Smith

She was funny as nana in the Royles good age to at 95

Comment

not long since heard about it on the radio. this year has been a awful year for deaths within my family, let alone famous people.

Comment

Liz was extremely good in the Royle Family, but my favourite of her roles was in I Didn't Know You Cared from the 1970s. RIP Liz.

Comment

g'd damn I was hoping there would be no more this year, looks like 2016 ain't finished yet
          Attached Files
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Sad news but not a huge shock as she was 95.
            R i p liz.

Been a bad few days.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Liz was brilliant in Vicar of Dibley as Letitia the mad cake & sandwich woman using unusual ingredients lol
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
              X