Your Favourite Only Fools and Horses sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favourite Only Fools and Horses sayings

There are too many to mention - I think the later Episodes eg 1988 to 1996 had some beyond awesome lines in the extreme like when Raquel's Parents visited and

James goes "what is that?"

Rodney "it is a gas stove (or similar)

Another immense classic too was the only logical thing Trigger ever said on the Jolly Boys Outing

I forget who said it to Trigger re;, Harry, but Trigger had said:

"what do you think is wrong with him?"

Mike said "smoke-blindness would be my best bet Trig" to which:

Trigger said "I thought he was pi***d" - which certainly hit the mark in relation to Trigger I've always thought!

Comment

Capri Ghia
      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
        Capri Ghia
        Rodney called it the Pratmobile!
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

You Whally

Comment

When Rodney went out with Victoria and she explained about her posh Car:,

Victoria - Daddy/Dad bought it for me for my Birthday!

Rodney - Oh I got a Nick Kershaw LP for mine!

Comment

Down the market

Comment

Rodney : 'I've never been so insulted in all my life !'
                Del : 'Sit down brav and let me have a try !' ( forget the episode )

Comment

Del Boy to Lady Victoria's Dad (or similar to this) : How is your Horse doing Hamson Samson and the Jockey that rides him doing?, he's in the Derby this year, yes - is he trying!

"Earl, everyone tries Mr trotter

Comment

No Way Pedro Said By Del & Rodney. in one episode

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Lirtteraly any line Trigger came out with was amazing, as I mentioned before re, The Jolly Boys Outing of 89!!

What a legened Roger Lloyd Pack was - one sorly truly truly missed comedian with impeccable timing (and this being the only intellegent thing Trig ever, ever had to say!!

This line to me supasses even the "Pub Cellar Scene" with Roger and David Jason and was the best line Roger had as did Trigger while in character of course!
                      Last edited by 80sChav; 23-02-2019, 23:54.

Comment

Some more I often think of is the Del Boy trying to get Rodders to flogg Gas Fires or Electric on the Estate but (I foorget which way it went, but the entire Estate was either Gas or Electric and Rodders was tasked with "trying" to (being the operative word) sell the other .... if only that had been part of a scene, not off screen I can only imagine the amazingness of this! More so as I grew up in this era of such antics so can appreciate people's efforts like Rodney tried there (being a Leaflet Distributor in my early youth) andbeing told time after time "we don't want this junk). Now it seems we arehave almost gone back there in many ways I feel and particulary 'net wise!!

Some more classics are the "lesser watch" with Raquel's Dad and Del being questioned on it and saying "he believed it to be a Victorian Egg time" .... pure pure class indeed that one-liner was ... how on earth the legend John Sullivan dreamed that up and got it to not sound silly is amazing - but of course being a stern believer and a bit of an advocate of add-libbing only a superb top top drawer actor like David could also deliever it with such realism!

80sChav

Comment

“As Hamlet said to Macbeth in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, we’ve been done up like a pair of kippers here”

”(Uncle Albert’s Shocked Gasp)”

Comment

Bonet de douche..... Del Boy's French was legendary... As everyone knows, this is actually french for shower cap as seen in most hotels... Del Boy used it many times but obviously never in the correct context...

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X