Anneka Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anneka Rice

Who remembers the tv programmes Treasure Hunt & Challenge Anneka?

On Challenge Anneka it was like the decorating shows we see today such as Sixty Minute Makeover

Anneka would phone round companies scrounging building and decorating material for things like community halls, schools etc
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Anneka Rice

Treasure Hunt yes going around in a helicopter was Kenneth Baker with her too

Comment

What was the Helicopter company's name?

10 points if you are correct lol
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

think it was a augusta bell jet ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          Treasure Hunt yes going around in a helicopter was Kenneth Baker with her too
          It was Kenneth Kendall

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
            think it was a augusta bell jet ranger.
            No I meant the operating company (airline so to speak) lol

It was Castle Air
            sigpic

Comment

I never really got into Treasure Hunt for some reason, but I quite liked Challenge Anneka. I seem to remember that Treasure Hunt was on around 6pm give or take a half hour or so, while Challenge Anneka was later, possibly 8pm?

Comment

I think it was around 8pm Staffslad One special featured a project in a developing world country (Forget which) probably somewhere like Uganda
                sigpic

Comment

Anneka was on pointless a little while ago and she is revisiting some of the projects that she set up on challenge Anneka for the BBC and it will be on TV soon

should be interesting to see if I can remember any of them
                  Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

I remember one challenge was to renovate an Romanian Orphanage.

When there was a TV letters page on Ceefax someone was asking if anyone had a copy.

Their Dad was a lorry driver for that challenge but had lost their recording of it.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Thanks, Twocky61. I remember the Romanian orphanage project--there had been news reports showing the horrific conditions in such places around the same time.

Comment

I REALLY LOVED CHALLENGE ANNEKA

https://youtu.be/eje5pNaHBkk
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

SHE DID TREASURE HUNT EPISODES IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA AND IRELAND AS WELL AS IN INDONESIA AND BALI.
                          https://youtu.be/lmb1S_F25ws
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Annabelle Croft was far cuter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

A similar show is 60 Minute makeover

It involves a family who is away when the team redecorates their house

When the family returns they are shocked to see the transformation

They never say they don't like it

Let's go back a few million years; Bedrock style

Cavemen 60 Minute Makeover

The family return

They ask the team what is all this

Mr DIY Caveman says

"Well, over there, we have put some wee. Over there we have put some poo..................."

The family's reply?

"This is fkn s**t" lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X