Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hitman and her.

Default Re: The Hitman and her.

Back in them days Micheala Strachan was a pretty hot babe.

If she had knocked on my door late at night she would have been given the best 2 minutes of her life.

Cool Re: The Hitman and her.

Really Hysterical reading posts, some good others not so...

Very inspiring that "that Clive" is so well remembered. Now that may tell you something, Clive was instrumental in helping many people along the way including names you may know or not? Jason Orange, Jimmy and Spike, freind and mentor to a guy who sererves more recognition than he ever got Bov (AKA Mark who danced with Micheal Jackson accross Europe)
    Theise guys and many others are doing great things now, and numerouse others from this community that was to a large part held together by Clive... AKA Wiggy who is in training and getting into great shape again right now. Unlike the well connected families that work in our media, these guys really have earned there place in popular culture and from someone on the inside they aint finished yet!

We are not old, we hope you all can still party

3. Default Re: The Hitman and her.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMF View Post
    Yes indeed!

I used to work a petrol station night shift then, and it was essential viewing! (That and Casey Casem)

Micheala was smokin hot and Pete was a pretty cool dude I always thought too.

Micheala Strachen looks like Gary Lineker to me

Pete waterman...creator of the kareoke class of muscician. He may have a terrible perception of music but he redeems himself with his input into the model rail world.Had a quick chat with him last March about music,lets say we didnt agree on much!!
    Frame.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Quote Originally Posted by MAMF View Post

If she had knocked on my door late at night she would have been given the best 2 minutes of her life.
    I agree Mamf but I wouldn't be able to do that

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it. We would annihilate each other

sad to see the club that was used for prog. has just burnt down - mr smiths in warrington

wow THATS VERY SAD NEWS INDEED.
    ANOTHER LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY DISAPPEARS.

BUT THE SHOW WENT ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IF I REMEMBER RIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by DSCOMAN View Post
    sad to see the club that was used for prog. has just burnt down - mr smiths in warrington
    THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS HO

Yes Darren, I think it started in Mr Smiths, but did come from other clubs during its life on screen.

The club in Warrington used to be a RITZ cinema built in 30's - a REALLY beautiful building in its day.
    btw, wonder how many clubs have 'burnt down' over the years ;-)

You have got to be joking! Michaela breasts were the best breasts on British TV. She was hot.