Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Shot ??

Hi

Just been looking through some of my old (slightly blurry) 70s Christmas photos and in one Christmas Day morning picture there's part of a toy card box showing with the name THUNDER SHOT on it. The picture is really unclear but the name appears to be in an orange '70s sci-fi' style typeface on a dark blue box and the box looks about the size of a shoebox. It must have been from about 1978 as the other toy in the photo is the Palitoy Star Wars cardboard death star. I've googled THUNDER SHOT toy but only modern r/c cars and water guns show up.

I've kept most of my childhood toys but this one is a mystery - any ideas?? Would be great to know.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Thunder Shot ??

Do you remember what the toy was?

Comment

No idea Victor - probably some kind of '70's space-age toy but would love to know exactly.

Comment

Can we see the picture?

Comment

Picture may help
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

first thought was a ball bearing type shooting game ? or could be model car ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's the box from the original blurry 70s photo - not sure it gives much away. Still very interested if anyone can throw any light on what it was.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X