Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70s/80s TV sci fi horror show, please help! inc dreams, scary symbols, occult?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s/80s TV sci fi horror show, please help! inc dreams, scary symbols, occult?

Glad to find this amazing forum! I am hoping someone can help me identify a TV series I remember from the 70s or 80s.

It features a man who is investigating something occult. He may run an antique shop and he gets an unusual artefact that starts him looking into it. He starts having dreams of strange pictures that have sort of a M.C. Escher quality. I have a vague feeling they have aliens in the structures, also maybe some satanic element. I can't remember if I even watched it all but I thought of it the other day and wondered what is was. I think it was a mix of horror, sci fi and occult themes.

I am sure it was a stand alone series, not an episode of an anthology show. Pretty sure it was British.

I seem to remember the vibe was like Chocky or Children of the Stone. However I don't think it was a kids show.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: 70s/80s TV sci fi horror show, please help! inc dreams, scary symbols, occult?

Friday the 13th TV series ( nothing to do with the films)??

Comment

Re: 70s/80s TV sci fi horror show, please help! inc dreams, scary symbols, occult?

Good suggestion but this was a British show I am 100% sure.

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
      Friday the 13th TV series ( nothing to do with the films)??

Comment

Was it a story in Sapphire and Steel?

They stretched over a few episodes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Steel_serials
        Last edited by Mulletino; 07-02-2017, 02:31.

Comment

There are some similarities here to a Hammer House of Horror episode called "Guardian of the Abyss"

Comment

Ace of Wands?

Comment

Working...
            X