Just good friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just good friends

Hi all joined this page as im really racking my brains over the fab prog just good friends i have brought the boxed set an fab it was but im not convinced its complete as i defo remember a scene where penny throws rubbish in vinces sports car unbeknown to her he had already sold it 😂😂 that was episode wasnt there an im sure there was other misding episodes to so what do you do to find it out please? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Re: Just good friends

I remember similar scenes in Bird Of a Feather & One Foot In The Grave of dumping rubbish in the wrong car.

Penny once cut up a load of clothes thinking they were Vince's, only to find they were owned by a friend of his.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

One of my favourite John Sullivan shows.Great chemistry between Jan Francis and Paul Nicholas.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny77 View Post
        One of my favourite John Sullivan shows.Great chemistry between Jan Francis and Paul Nicholas.
        I like the theme tune to Just good Friends, it's a bit before my time but have seen it on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
          I like the theme tune to Just good Friends, it's a bit before my time but have seen it on YouTube.
          Yes it's a good song, does anyone know if there was a full version recorded?
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
          X