Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ita

Does anyone remember ITA?

Basically, it was a reading system launched the 60's and withdrawn in the 80's. My school gave away all the ITA books while I was at school and was lucky enough to get 3, which I still have.

Yes, this is English (sort of!). Can you read it? I can still...!

Attached Files
    Last edited by moogleymog; 14-02-2017, 02:55.

Re: Ita

Thought you meant ita, independent television authority, before it became the iba.

Comment

Originally posted by angliaknight View Post
      Thought you meant ita, independent television authority, before it became the iba.
      Based at Crawley Court Winchester uk where they broadcast their engineering announcements every morning at 5-45am

Then it went over to Oracle teletext and when that was discontinued online
      Last edited by Twocky61; 14-02-2017, 09:57. Reason: Adfditiional Information
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

i remember the books. great that you managed to get some.

Comment

Originally posted by angliaknight View Post
          Sorry, I should have qualified!

Comment

Working...
          X