What/which fashion trends - do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What/which fashion trends - do you think

In the 1980s/1990s was poor then but improved in later years or are a poor imitation now compared to then?

Which would you say/suggest/nominate?!

80sChav

Re: What/which fashion trends - do you think

As a 14 year old boy standing on the Shed at Chelsea I would wear flight jackets, doc martens and Adidas t shirts. Now about 37 years later I see teenage girls especially wearing them it's a little bit odd to be honest.

Comment

I have noticed that 90s fashion is becoming popular, I see teenagers wearing tracksuit tops I wore at primary school

Comment

Originally posted by EddyP View Post
        I have noticed that 90s fashion is becoming popular, I see teenagers wearing tracksuit tops I wore at primary school
        That is true Eddy yes - though they shall never be a Match for the Original Stuff Material-wise (try as they may) I think

Windrunners and Jogging Bottoms are a massive, massive improvement in the last 30 years alone I think

80sChav

Comment

Never understood this - why would people insist on dressing the same as everybody else?
          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

I do occasionaly too Eddy - though in my area we have like shop's that cater in the semi un-known brand like X-Hatch etc before they became/become more famous

At times - though not with X-Hatch they are often re-production makes I think (or rather imitations than re-production) should i say

80sChav

Comment

Does anyone remember the mid 1990s trend for having car radio brand logos on t-shirts & jackets?

There's no better way say you were into cars than going round with Alpine or Kenwood labelled on your upper half.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

This is true .... keep it up I say Eddy, yer

I love therse Retro esq shops where people by stuff in bulk and take the care and effort and time to painstakingly restore/ressurect all these old 1990s and pre-90s Garments!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                X