Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suzy Kendall - Don't You Think She's Gorgeous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzy Kendall - Don't You Think She's Gorgeous?

I am a huge fan of British actress Suzy Kendall, who has appeared in such classic movies as Up The Junction, Spasmo, The Bird With The Crystal Plumage and Torso.

Are there any other fans of Suzy Kendall here?

Alan
    www.wirralwriter.co.uk
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: Suzy Kendall - Don't You Think She's Gorgeous?

Yes, Suzy is lovely, and should really have been a bigger star than what she was. She seems to have quit acting around 1977 according to IMDB. In addition to the films mentioned by Wirral Writer, I like her in Assault, Fear is the Key (saw it at the cinema), Tales that witness Madness and Story of a Cloistered Nun.

Comment

Wasn't it Suzy Kendall who starred in To Sir With Love along with Sidney Pottier & Lulu?
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Yes, "To Sir, with Love" was one of Suzy's films. She also had a part in "Thunderball" but think she went uncredited for that.

Comment

Wit Woo

Comment

Yes I'm a fan of Up The Junction and we have a Facebook Group called (Up The Junction Film 1967) Adrienne Posta and Tony Klinger are in it. And you would love the group. 617 members at present.

Comment

Working...
            X