Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Range of Jellies that were around for a few years in the 80s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range of Jellies that were around for a few years in the 80s?

Can't remember who made them or what they were called, but there was a range of Jellies in the 80s for a few years which my brother, sister and cousins and myself all used to like, but none of us can remember what they were called, or what the flavours were...

I do remember that they all had "funky" type names for each flavour, based on colour, which were something like:

- Boogaloo Blue (raspberry I assume?);
    - Pink-A-Dink (strawberry, or cherry?);
    - Yippee Yellow (lemon?)

Those are the colours that definitely existed, as me, my siblings and cousins remember them all, although my brother says he's certain there was also a lime flavour one called "Eeny Meany Green" although I don't remember that one personally.

Anyone else remember them, and know who made them, or what they were called?

Re: Range of Jellies that were around for a few years in the 80s?

They were called Jolly jelly

Comment

I remember one of my friends had some Jolly Jelly at a party.

Eeny Meany Green was one of the flavours.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

We'very had this question before and thhe o. p was after table jelly not the small jelly sweets that came in the little individual small jelly moulds?

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...ht=jolly+jelly
        Heather

Comment

Ahhh sorry Heather, I wasnt a member of this forum in 2011 so didn't realise this had been posted before.

Thank you for replying all! Jolly Jelly does sound familiar now you say it! :-D

Comment

Oh no problem. It's just that I was confused to whether we were talking about table jelly or the sweets
            Heather

Comment

Oh yes! Rowntree's Jollee Jellees, in Pink a Dink, Yippee Yellow, Eeny Meeny Green and Boogaloo Blue. I worked in a 'Fine Fare' supermarket in 1985/1986 during college, and the jellies were in the sauces & preserves aisle that I looked after.

Comment

Working...
              X