X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Narnia

The Witch The Lion & The Wardrobe

Nowadays Narnia/closet means something entirely different
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Anyone remember the late 1980s TV version with the anamatronic Aslan?
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Yes. It was very good. One of the full sized Aslan's from that 80's series turned up on the antique roadshow a few years back. I think they finished the series with the Silver Chair.

Comment

loved the Narnia novels, read them all several times. Still hold up well today despite some critics pushing the christianity angle.

Did you know there was a heavy metal band called Narnia ? (Finnish or Swedish i think).

Comment

Loved these books as a kid got the complete collection in hard back turn to it when I get all nostalgic.

Comment

Working...
            X