Ian Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Brady

glad to hear this worthless p.o.s has finally died. hope he rots in hell..!

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-15/m...ead-at-age-79/

Re: ian brady

Myra Hindley died in 2002 at Cookham Wood prison Rochester kent
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Good to hear this disgusting, evil creature has finally died. I hope he and Hindley burn in Hell for all time. For years, he played sick, twisted games with Keith Bennett's family about the location of that poor lad's remains, and Keith's mom, Winnie Johnson, went to her grave without being able to lay her son to rest.

My dad knew a police officer who had been involved with the case and said what he had found out and heard on those audio recordings scarred him for life.

RIP Pauline Reade, John Kilbride, Keith Bennett, Lesley AnnDowney and Edward Evans.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
        Myra Hindley died in 2002 at Cookham Wood prison Rochester kent
        burn

Pure evil the pair of them,burn in hell

Comment

8 million quid it cost to keep him alive all those years inside

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            8 million quid it cost to keep him alive all those years inside
            they should have just killed him and saved the money.

also, they should cremate him and go and dump his ashes somewhere. then when his family want to know where, don't tell them. let them know what poor winnie johnson went through.

Comment

Regarding Brady and Hindley facing the death penalty, they actually missed being eligible for hanging by a matter of weeks, as hanging had been abolished while they were still on remand.

Also, let us not forget the torture that the mother of Lesley Ann Downey suffered by having to listen to that awful tape that Brady and Hindley made, in order to confirm that it was her daughter. The torment that poor woman must have endured is indescribable, and she dedicated her life to ensuring Hindley remained in prison, and I am glad that she was successful and Hindley died behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                Good to hear this disgusting, evil creature has finally died. I hope he and Hindley burn in Hell for all time. For years, he played sick, twisted games with Keith Bennett's family about the location of that poor lad's remains, and Keith's mom, Winnie Johnson, went to her grave without being able to lay her son to rest.

My dad knew a police officer who had been involved with the case and said what he had found out and heard on those audio recordings scarred him for life.

RIP Pauline Reade, John Kilbride, Keith Bennett, Lesley AnnDowney and Edward Evans.

My sentiments exactly Staffslad
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Slightly off topic but not by much: In the 80's when CB Radio was at it's peak the local CB'ers would organise 'Fox Hunts' which involved one car going off and parking in some obscure location. He would transmit for one minute every other minute. The other breakers would drive out of, usually a B&Q carpark or suchlike. The nearest to +30 on the signal metre the nearer the 'Fox'. Whoever found the 'Fox' gets the money in the pot paid in by all the CBers. Sometimes the pot would go to a local designated charity

That's the preamble. Now we get to the Moors Murderers.

Occasionally the local CBers would get together to assist the police looking for a lost child

This happened in the mid eighties for us

Obviously the police refused to give us a police radio so we gave them a hand-held CB radio so we could let them know if we found the lost child before they had chance to

This occasion we came across the lost child first

We wish the police had found her before we did

I'll leave the rest to your imagination
                  Last edited by Twocky61; 17-05-2017, 15:55. Reason: Speeling Correction
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
                    they should have just killed him and saved the money.

also, they should cremate him and go and dump his ashes somewhere. then when his family want to know where, don't tell them. let them know what poor winnie johnson went through.
                    They should have been hung

Comment

Re: Ian Brady

I can only echo what has been said here about Ian Brady

Him and Myra were pure evil beyond words in what they did

Words can not describe it any further really

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                        They should have been hung
                        Trouble with that Amethyst is UKG signed us out of Capital Punishment permanently in '92
                        sigpic

Comment

Also there was a danger of repeated what had happened with Timothy Evans in the 10 Rillington Place murders.
                          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Michael Portillo the politician fronted a documentary for the BBC about finding the most humane form of Capital Punishment. He went to the US to look for a possible solution. That solution was apoxia

US citizens were in uproar

Why should a serial killer or child killer that subjected their victim to brutal rape and torture before they killed their victim be allowed to have a painless death?

Naturally the relatives who have had their family members wanted vengeance

Watch the film The Green Mile to see what I mean

The relatives understandably want these monsters to all intents & purposes to be hung drawn and quartered

Even though we signed out of Capital Punishment permanently in '92 there is a slight possibility, what with Brexit. that we could sign back in

There is one problem though: State Approved 'Murder' = If we operate corporal punishment does that mean we are going down to the killers level? Understandably we don't want people such as this in polite society. So that brings in Life Imprisonment. If someone is sentenced to a standard life sentence their F75 parole papers come in at year eight so feasibly they could be paroled at the eight year point. If a judge gives a recommended minimum term life sentence such as twenty five years for example then F75's are issued at year 25

Now to the actual parole board recommendation to release or not: The first thing said prisoner has to do to start the ball rolling is to show remorse for the crime they have committed and been sentenced for. If no remorse is shown then parole refused outright

There is a problem with the remorse issue. If someone has been wrongly convicted and sentenced to any length of sentence and they are innocent of the crime they have been charged and imprisoned for how can they show remorse?

A real example: When I was serving a two year sentence in a prison on the south coast of the UK in '88 my cell mate had been convicted & sentenced to four years for a crime he was innocent of.

At his parole interview he was asked the standard question: "How remorseful are you for the crime you have been sentenced for" = How can he be remorseful? He could say he is remorseful but that by definition is admitting he committed the crime of which he did not commit

So parole refused

When he was released at the two year point halfway through his sentence the other half on probation license he was eventually found to be innocent. The crime was attributed to prolific paedophile Sidney Cook who is currently serving a nineteen year sentence for crimes similar to Myra Hindley & Ian Brady

My cell mate received an interim compensation payment of £50,000 and subsequently £96 per day he was imprisoned
                            sigpic

Comment

I remember in the 70s and 80s people like Lord Longford campaigning for Hindley's release, as he argued that she had changed and posed no threat anymore. Well, I think Hindley was a master manipulator of people like Longford and spouted anything that she thought would get her released, and it was Lesley Ann Downey's mother's tireless work in countering Longford et al's agitating for Hindley's release that kept that vile woman behind bars where she belonged. And even if she was remorsful and genuinely a changed person, which I don't believe for a second, where is the justice in walking free after carrying out such truly horrendous crimes? She was just as bad as Brady, for she facilitated the murders by tempting trusting children into her car. Without her, Brady would have found it harder to carry out his evil acts. They were two for a penny, and I really hope that Winnie Johnson, Ann West and others whose lives were devastated and destroyed by the crimes can now rest in peace knowing Brady and Hindley are no more and are hopefully suffering the torment they so richly deserve.

Regarding capital punishment, I can't see it coming back again, though I think with modern forensics and DNA the chance of an innocent person being put to death is much lower than it was, and could be further mitigated by only having a capital sentence available to the judge under very strict circumstances, but that is probably a moot point.

Just as a final thought, from what I have read, Brady hated Ashworth and was anxious to die. By keeping him alive with force-feeding, maybe he suffered more as a consequence--I certainly hope he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X