Computer game I played at school.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer game I played at school.

There was a game I played a lot back when I was in school. It was a 2D point and click game with interactive elements. I remember a scene in the forest with a waterfall, and I think there was a stylised sun either in the game or on the box. It had a narrator, I believe, but I don't remember if it was a voice or just text. The game was made before the year 2000, so it's going back a fair bit. Been trying to find this game for years, it's slowly driving me crazy.

Re: Computer game I played at school.

Myst?
    Jeep Swenson January 5th 1957 - August 18 1997.

Comment

Is it any of these: http://www.thatsnotcurrent.com/top-2...th-revisiting/

Comment

Originally posted by Doozerpindan View Post
        There was a game I played a lot back when I was in school. It was a 2D point and click game with interactive elements. I remember a scene in the forest with a waterfall, and I think there was a stylised sun either in the game or on the box. It had a narrator, I believe, but I don't remember if it was a voice or just text. The game was made before the year 2000, so it's going back a fair bit. Been trying to find this game for years, it's slowly driving me crazy.
        This?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Their light of pocket torch, of signal flare,
        Licks at the edge of unsuspected places,
        While others scan, under an arc-lamp's glare,
        Nursery, kitchen sink, or their own faces.
        -Kingsley Amis

Comment

I realised recently that it was actually made before 2001, not before 2000, and I think I only played it in the last year of school, so maybe it was made in 2000? I remember the sun, stylised or not, rose from the left at the start of the game with birdsong and forest noises, i can't remember if the sun was the narrator or anything, but I am fairly certain it was, or that there was one.

It was a side scrolling 2D game, and each scene was an actual photo, I think, with interactive bits added in, like the waterfall wouldn't start animating or making a noise until the mouse hovered over it.

Comment

mario old and car race.
            Mobile apps development company | ios apps development company

Comment

Roller Coaster Tycoon we played
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post

Roller Coaster Tycoon we played
                Oooooop[s wrong pic
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

This is the game
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Since given away to someone on a another forum
                    sigpic

Comment

We didn't have computers at school, it was the stone age... :cry:
                      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Abacus? lol
                        sigpic

Comment

That kind of games need only the 256mb ram and now onwards the maximum games need a minimum of 4gb ram and that can also be the lowest one but if you want to switch some high-quality action games then you must stream the Hp Tech Support for the actual help for your computer games.

Comment

Working...
                          X