Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Americans actors and actresses 70,s-90s

Charles Martin Smith who played the SETI guy in Starman

Roddy McDowell who played Gaylan in Planet of the Apes and he also played George the supermarket manager uncredited in the 1974 movie Dirty Mary Crazy Larry also starring Susan George as Mary and Vic Morrow as the detective who chased them in a helicopter
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Also Fred Gwynne who played the star role in The Munsters - I actually preferred this to the similar Adams Family

One amusing thing about the Munsters Marianne was the only 'normal' person in the family though the family thought she was the strange one in their family lol
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
        Also Fred Gwynne who played the star role in The Munsters - I actually preferred this to the similar Adams Family

One amusing thing about the Munsters Marianne was the only 'normal' person in the family though the family thought she was the strange one in their family lol
        Oh yes Herman was funny

Comment

Linda Evans of Dynasty fame.

Comment

I had a childhood crush on Elizabeth Montgomery.

Comment

Eddie Deezen who played nerdy characters in movies such as ​Grease.

Comment

Clint Eastwood in the film Thunderbolt and Lightfoot.

Comment

Karen Allen as Jenny Hayden in Starman
                  sigpic

Comment

Alan Alda as Hawkeye Pierce in M*A*S*H. He was my first crush, and I still think he's gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                    X